If you have used an electronic device to get your nicotine fix in the form of vapor, then you have encountered the electronic cigarette. It is not yet known for certain whether or not the e-cigarette can help you in your quest to quit smoking. However, the popularity of this device has been rising astronomically.
Transitioning from tobacco cigarettes to e-cigarettes can be quite a task. There are so many flavors and nicotine levels to choose from. However, a site such as Epuffer can guide you in making the choice that works best for you.
- Shopping for Your E-Cigarette
You will come across a variety of vapor styles ranging from the mini models that resemble the traditional cigarettes to the APV models. The latter are larger are best suited for seasoned smokers. Your search begins with deciding on the style that suits you best.
Here are the styles and points on them to take into consideration:
- Mini models also known as Cig-A models are similar to the traditional cigarette and are arguably the most popular. If you are new to vaping, this may be the place to begin.
- Mid-size models come in cigar sizes and last longer than Cig-As. They also produce more vapor.
- Advanced personal vaporizers such as MODs target the seasoned e-cigarette smoker. They are about as big as a flashlight and produce a lot more vapor than the mini or mid models.
- Choosing an E-Cigarette Starter Kit
Kits come complete with materials such as vaporizers, batteries and instructions for both novices and seasoned vapors. The following hints should help you choose your starter kit:
- Pre-filled or refillable cartomizers: The pre-filled and disposable cartomizers are disposed of once the nicotine solution runs out. On the other hand, the refillable ones must be refilled with nicotine solution regularly.
- Costs: How much are you willing to spend on your starter kit? The cost falls within the range of $30 to $100.
- Make Enquiries about Vapor Performance
Performance has to do with production of vapor, battery life and throat hit.
- Vapor Production: this is simply the amount of vapor your electronic cigarette produces. A light smoker will opt for a low production e-cig while a heavy smoker will prefer the high production one.
- Throat Hit: Smoking tobacco cigarettes give you a burning sensation in the throat. E-cigs try to emulate that sensation and depending on the model you choose, the hit can be weak or strong.
- Battery Life: This simply means how long the battery lasts on you e-cig. If you are a constant traveler or love to hike, you will want one with a long battery life.
There are cigarette and starter kits that come with a warranty. If you shop at a reputable retailer, you will not only get an accurate product but you will also be furnished with all the relevant warranty information. It is therefore important to do some background check on your retailer.
The e-cigarette industry is growing exponentially. Consequently, wisdom dictates that you research on the existing brands and brands so that you do not end up with the short end of the stick… pun fully intended.