6 tricks that no-one knows about to whiten your teeth at home
If you are thinking about teething whitening, then I bet you have looked at all the expensive options there is in the market. Well we have interviewed an expert from getcleanteeth.com and in this article, we will offer yousix tricks that no – one knows about to whiten your teeth at home.
- Use the power of strawberries.
- Strawberry contains malic acid, which proved its ability to remove stains.
- Brush your teeth with strawberries daily for two weeks and drink a lot of strawberry juice. It helps to whiten the teeth and works to remove all stains.
- You can rub your teeth with strawberry slices, orgrinding strawberries and add them to soda to make a paste for cleaning.
- Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide
- A 2012 study found that people who used toothpaste containing baking soda and hydrogen peroxide were able to bleach their teeth and get rid of stains during six weeks of use.
- The mixture is used to get rid of stains and bacteria and eliminate plaque on teeth.
- Start by mixing a tablespoon of baking soda with two tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide homogenously to form a paste. Clean the teeth, and then rinse the mouth with water.
- Scrub the yellowed teeth with the paste formed a few times a week for a period of two weeks to a month. During this period you will have perfect white teeth.
- Honey is known for its many aesthetic uses because it contains the elements needed by the body to treat these problems and to get skin and hair and teeth more attractive.
- You can use honey to get white teeth in a short time by adding to it a little soda bicarbonate and then wash teeth daily with this mixture.
- This mixture has the ability to remove the yellow layer of teeth to get white teeth.Another trick to use honey on teeth is by taking a piece of toast, burn it on the fire, and then stir it well until it turns into ashes. Then mix this ashes with half a teaspoon of honey, and stick your teeth with this mixture and you will notice the result after applying this recipe daily for ten days.
- Lemon is a strong fighter for toxins and bacteria so it is one of the strongest treatments for the problems of inflammation of the gums. These bacteria and toxins are strong factors that cause the yellowish discoloration of teeth.
- Lemon juice contains citric acid, which will reduce tooth gear, which is caused by the accumulation of bacteria in the mouth.
You can use lemon to whiten your teeth in many ways:
- Lemon juice helps to remove the yellow layer of teeth and get white teeth. Just rinse with lemon juice after finishing washing your teeth daily for a week and observe the amazing difference yourself.
- Or you can rub the place of yellowing with a cotton jar wet with lemon juice, and repeat it daily until the yellowing disappears.
- Also, you can place half a tablespoon of table salt in a cup of lemon juice then rinse the mouth with this mixture, but it is worth mentioning that it must be kept in the mouth for a period prior to disposal,
- Guava leaves
- Guava leaves can be used to prepare a warm drink for the treatment of influenza, gum problems, and bad breath.
- Guava leaves can be used to prepare a natural mixture to whiten the teeth in a short time by grinding an appropriate amount of guava paper and adding it to toothpaste.
- Guava leaves extract will get rid of gum infections and provide you with pearly white teeth.
- Apple vinegar
- Used in small amounts to whiten the teeth by mixing two teaspoons of apple vinegar with two-thirds of the cup of water to make a homogeneous mix.
- Rinse for 30 seconds, and then rinse your mouth with water.
If you are looking to do any form of teeth whitening you should go check out the experts at getcleanteeth.com. The site has a bunch of reviews and helpful articles to make sure you get the best experience and solution.
Author Bio: I am Rahil Verma, a Content writer at Getcleanteeth. I am passionate about what I do and do it wholeheartedly. I am involved in Expository Writing and have written profoundly on Health, Wellbeing, and Lifestyle”