Lunch is almost incomplete without rice, but still, it’s quite boring to eat the same regular plain rice every day. If you are also bored with eating plain rice, then let’s give it a twist. Here in this article, you will find two Italian arborio rice recipes that you will love to eat. The best part about these recipes is that they are very easy to prepare.
Arborio Rice And White Bean Soup
- One tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoons of dried oregano
- Three garlic cloves or minced
- One packet or 16 ounces of blended frozen
- 3/4 cups of raw arborio rice
- One carton or 32 ounces of vegetable broth
- One can or 15 ounces of cannellini beans.
- 3/4 tbsp of dried basil
- 1/2 tbsp of dried thyme
- Two cups of fresh spinach
These ingredients can make up to four servings, and it will take about 30 minutes to cook. Now let’s learn how to make it:
- Take a saucepan and heat oil in it(medium heat).
- Now add garlic and roast it for 1 min.
- Then add bone broth inside the pan.
- Mix both the garlic and bone broth properly.
- Add the pre-soaked Italian arborio rice. Stir the mixture till it starts to boil.
- Reduce the heat and place the lid on the pan, and cook the rice for 10 minutes.
- After that, add the frozen beans and vegetables. Make sure the veggies and rice are properly mixed.
- Again cover the pan and wait for 7-10 minutes until your “Arborio Rice and White Bean Soup” is thoroughly cooked and ready to serve.
- Take out plates or bowls and serve this dish. Don’t forget to garnish it with spinach or lemon wedges.
9g protein, 303 calories, 0 cholesterol, 861mg sodium, 4g fat, and 52g carbohydrate
Roasted Vegetable Risotto
- Three cups of chicken stock
- 1/4 cups of white wine
- Three garlic cloves or minced
- Two cups of Roasted Green Vegetables
- Three tbsp of butter
- 1/4 tbsp of pepper
- One cup full of uncooked arborio rice
- Two tablespoons of cheese
Cooking Time= 30 minutes
- Take a medium-sized pan and add 1-2 tbsp of frozen butter to it.
- Now add garlic and roast it in the butter until it becomes golden brown.
- Then add the pre-soaked rice and pepper to it. Stir and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add 2-3 spoons of wine.
- Cook the rice and stir it till all the liquid is absorbed
- Add 1/2 cups of broth, and keep stirring continuously.
- Cook it for about 20 minutes to make your risotto creamy.
- After that, add vegetables and again cook the dish for about 4-5 minutes.
- Now stop the heat as your dish is completely ready to serve.
- In the end, sprinkle or garnish the dish with some cheese. This will not only make your risotto look beautiful but will also improve its taste.
6g protein, 237 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 386mg sodium, 20mg cholesterol abs 33g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber),
Where To Buy Arborio Rice Online
Italian arborio rice is a common ingredient in both these dishes. Only a few sellers deal with quality arborio rice online. If you are wondering which vendor to buy arborio rice, our suggestion is Italianfoodonlinestore.com. Many famous chefs also recommend this brand as their quality is superior, and no other brand can offer the same. So if you want to make your dishes more delicious, then buy arborio rice online only from them.
These were some tasty dishes that you can make from the arborio rice. We hope you enjoy reading this article and had fun making these dishes, too. Also, if you find this article useful, then do share it with all your friends. Especially those who are single and live alone, they can enjoy making and eating these dishes. Have safe and healthy cooking.