Metagenics Candibactin-Ar Review
Metagenics Candibactin-AR is a product by Metagenics, a reputable company specializing in dietary supplements, and has been an influential player in the market ever since the now-distant 1983. This particular supplement of theirs contains concentrated aromatic essential oils. So, what exactly hides behind this long and deceivingly complicated name?
Put simply, they are oils that contain aroma compounds extracted from a variety of plants. The types of these oils are many, and their potential applications are even more numerous.
However, the particular blend of essential oils found in this supplement is meant to aid your gastrointestinal tract by working similarly to a probiotic formula – supporting the population of helpful bacteria found in your stomach and maintaining the balance, thus allowing for better and healthier digestive functions.
Metagenics Candibactin-AR comes in the form of softgel capsules, thus ensuring that each dose gives you the same exact amount of the “good stuff”, all the while making the supplement easy to swallow and not too difficult to digest.
WHAT IS IN IT?
Metagenics Candibactin-AR is a blend of several types of essential oils extracted from rice, thyme, lemon, and oregano. Additionally, it contains sage leaf extract powder, glycerin, silica, gelatin and lecithin extracted from soy. And lastly, it is given color by the annatto extract.
As for the key ingredients of the supplement, those are as follows:
- Rice bran oil is extracted not from the grain itself, but rather, from only one of its layers. Namely, from the one that comes right after the outer husk. This oil is proven to positively affect cholesterol levels by greatly reducing the amounts of the “bad” LDL cholesterol and increasing the amount of the “good” HDL cholesterol.
- Thyme oil has a wide array of applications, and can be either ingested or used externally. In the case of the former, and in the case of this supplement, thyme oil helps strengthen the immune system, kills bacteria, and promotes overall better dermal and dental health.
- Oregano oil is extracted from the well-known plant commonly used as food seasoning. This oil positively affects blood cholesterol levels and can also kill several types of parasites.
- Sage leaf extract powder is proven to greatly help with any sort of digestive problems, from flatulence and bloating, to gastritis and heartburn.
- Lemon balm leaf extract is also widely used to help with any type of digestive problems, but also has a positive effect on preventing and alleviating symptoms of headaches and nausea. Apart from that, it also positively affects mental health, reducing anxiety and depression.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
Put simply – anyone and everyone. It is very easy to forget about the importance of maintaining the health of your intestines, and every adult who leads a relatively sedentary lifestyle is at risk of developing problems in this regard. The importance of intestinal flora (useful bacteria) for the healthy functioning of the intestines is also commonly overlooked.
That said, I recommend this supplement to anyone who:
- Leads a predominantly sedentary lifestyle
- Does not maintain a varied and/or organic diet (this can lead to serious imbalances among the “good” bacteria)
- Has recently undergone antibiotic therapy (antibiotics do not target just the “bad” bacteria, and also kill off the useful ones)
- Has a condition, disease or infection that could negatively affect the microbial ecosystem of the intestines
However, always keep in mind that a dietary supplement is not replacement for food nor is it a substitute for medication. As such, always consult your physician about the supplement you intend to use and see if they recommend it, or if they can offer any additional instructions in that regard.
WHAT DO USERS SAY
Metagenics Candibactin-AR reviews by users are generally positive. Those who have used it report more than satisfactory effects, and that the products works exactly as advertised. What’s more, it even outlived some users’ expectations.
On the other hand, those who weren’t satisfied with the product complain of bad taste, as well as stomach pains and irritation. While the former is hardly grounds for criticizing a dietary supplement, the latter two problems that some users encountered should be kept in mind.
If you find that the product has undesired side effects, it best to stop using it and consult your physician immediately. Still, these are isolated cases and are far from commonly occurring in those who use this product.
Click on the button to check the Amazon Metagenics Candibactin-AR reviews by yourself:
THE FINAL VERDICT
The bottom line is – it’s legit and it works. Metagenics is a popular and reputable company that has already been around for several decades, so you can rest assured it’s a trustworthy one – there’s no shady business or borderline scam products to be found here.
That said, Metagenics Candibactin-AR is probably among the better supplements of this kind that you can use.
However, keep in mind that it is just that – a supplement. Don’t expect to see any significant changes happen overnight, as its effects are best felt in the long run.
Moreover, it won’t work any miracles for any condition, disease or infection you may have, especially not on its own. But all things considered, it is a quality product made of quality ingredients, and it can be a great addition to any diet.
Click on the button and buy your first order now!