Today, there is a lot of competition for dental and orthodontic clients. People have the internet to check out local dentists and orthodontic specialists to find the ones who offer the most pain-free and effective treatments. A dental clinic must have an up-to-date web page and the latest technology and treatment protocols to attract and keep patients. Each dentist must make the effort to stay current with their knowledge and dental equipment.
The Modern Dental Clinic
Most modern dental clinics use digital technology in their practices such as dibsai.com to improve orthodontic treatments and outcomes. The old-fashioned metal braces have invisible replacements that get teeth straightening and alignment accomplished in less time with less discomfort. A dental practice must draw patients in with a pleasant atmosphere in the waiting room and treatment areas and with up-to-date treatment options.
7 Popular advances in Orthodontics
When a person has teeth that are not properly aligned or are not straight, they need an orthodontist to get that perfect smile and a better bite. The old metal braces and the discomfort they caused are gone. Even the processes of getting x-rays and fitting braces to each patient’s mouth have changed. The digital age has helped orthodontists in at least seven ways.
- Digital X-rays along with 3D Dental imaging are safer than traditional x-rays and give orthodontists a more detailed view of the mouth. Digital imaging gives faster results.
- Digital Impressions and Itero Scanner help professionals get teeth impressions digitally instead of manually with less discomfort for young patients. These digital impressions are instantly on the computer to make better fitting braces.
- Titanium wires with nickel and copper have replaced stainless steel wires. They respond to heat and cold better and are capable of bending and tightening to fit the mouth better.
- Robotic wire bending technology with CAD and CAMAre more advancements in getting the perfect, comfortable fit for wires located on the back of teeth.
- Using temporary anchorage devices or mini-screws and implants to shift more difficult to correct teeth gives a better final result.
- The increased use of Invisalign braces made of clear material instead of metal braces helps people look and feel better while their teeth are being repositioned. These braces can be removed for short amounts of time for eating or brushing and flossing teeth. They are most effective when patients limit the amount of time they have them out.
- A process called the six-month smile includes adult clear braces are designed to concentrate on only the front teeth that show. Adults who have been suffering for years with crooked front teeth, extrusions, bad spacing, or rotations can get help. This new treatment procedure is for cosmetic results and does not replace full braces for serious misalignment problems.
The Perfect Smile In a Modern Dental Clinic
Using the latest technology and procedures will gain an orthodontist a better reputation and an increased clientele. The expense of integrating these orthodontic advances into the practice will pay for itself in happier clients and increased business. Getting the training to use the newest advancements will be ongoing as the dental industry sees more improvements in equipment and technique.
Being as up to date as possible is an obligation an orthodontist must do their best to meet. Treating patients with the best procedures and technical advances brings better results and more clients in the door.