Blackhead Remover – Skin Care For Every Skin Type
Ever wondered about those mysterious black spots on nose and face, which give us a look as if some hair is popping out of it, if you notice it then, congratulations you have blackheads. But don’t panic, there are many ways of treating them and getting a flawless skin. But before going to that, let us get to know what actually are blackheads.
Many of us think that these dark and stubborn spots are caused due to the accumulation of dirt in that area. But guess what? It is completely off the mark. These are actually clogged hair follicles, which are basically called as comedones, so it has nothing to do with dirt. This mild type of acne is formed when the skin pores and dead cells mingle with each other in addition to an oily substance called sebum. When this amalgam is oxygenated, turns into a black top or a blackhead. Teenagers are the mainly targeted by these bumps due to the hormonal changes during the puberty and that is quite normal for us.
What Causes Blackheads
The main reason behind these bumps is oil. Excessive secretion of oil from the skin glands can eventually set up a foundation for blackheads. The food we eat plays a vital role in the formation of our skin. Scientifically, it is directly proportional to any good or bad happenings to our skin. Other than the oil secretion the black heads have reasons to come up.
- Bacteria on the surface of the skin, which can linearly cause unusual reactions on the skin.
- Use of oil based cosmetics.
- Taking drugs such as steroids and androgens can alter body chemistry which will not only lead to blackheads but also to other health problems.
- The action of pollution on the skin promotes these breakouts on the nose and other areas.
When thinking of blackhead removal everyone comes to the conclusion of scrubbing them off. But trust me, you will only end up doing worse. These are not the dirt particles which would just give up for the scrubbing, Blackheads need proper medication if you want to get rid of them. Treatments such as OTCs, Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peeling and Laser Therapy are effective in Blackhead Removal.
How to Get Rid of Blackheads the Right Way
As mentioned earlier, scrubbing has no place in treating blackheads. Moisturize the surface with any natural moisturizer, this makes the surface smoother and it gives us an ease of removing them. Do not pick them up, it is certainly not a good idea. But extracting the skin in a right way can really be helpful in reducing the effect.
Here is how you do it in a right way:
First of all, clean your skin, then steam it up to open the pores and soften the surface. Apply a layer of heavy moisturizer which keeps the heat inside the skin. Now you can use a tool or your fingers and gently push away the black head in a downward manner following with a Q-tip. Do not use your nails which can cause other bacterial infections and don’t rush up the things. Do it smoothly and slowly like a massage.
Start with the dark ones, do not go hard on them. If they don’t pop leave them and move on, there are lighter ones waiting for you. Do the extraction in an orderly manner to avoid the any further damage to the skin.
Remedies to treat Blackheads
Most of us cannot dare to take treatment of blackheads. But don’t worry, there are some natural remedies which may prove as great methods in Blackhead Removal. These natural methods may not completely treat the problem, but they help us to a great extent.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon has great exfoliating properties and it is a perfect astringent for the skin. The vitamin C rich fruit serves an antioxidant and it does have other skin benefits. Clean your face thoroughly and take some lemon juice, dilute it if your skin is sensitive towards it. Apply it on the blackheads and let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes or keep it overnight and clean it off with some Luke warm water. Doing it daily can eventually help in Blackhead Removal.
- Honey with Oatmeal and Yogurt: This method serves best for the normal skin. You can also add olive oil to this mixture. Take 1/4 cup of oatmeal, 2 teaspoons of honey, 2 teaspoons of yogurt and 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Blend them in a mixer. Apply the paste on clean a face and massage the skin for 1 to 2 minutes, if your skin is super sensitive just leave it to dry for 10 to 15 min. Do this twice or thrice a week.
- Activated Charcoal with Green Clay: Take 1/2 teaspoon of activated charcoal and 1 teaspoon of green clay with 1 teaspoon of Luke warm water. Apply this mixture gently on the face. Let the face mask settle and peel it off carefully after 20min. This is a most effective method of treating blackheads naturally.
Tools for Removing Deep Blackheads
In the market, there are many kinds of blackhead removing tools, but not all these removers can be suitable for your skin. If your skin is sensitive towards pole strips it is better to use blackhead extractors to treat deep blackheads. These tools have specially crafted design to treat more sensitive areas like ears and flexibility to extract the stubborn black heads from them.
Having a tool for removing blackhead does not give you anything, but using it in a right way does. In case of black masks, clean your face with a face wash then pat dry and apply the black mask and let it dry for 10 to 15 min. Then peel it off and apply a mild moisturizer. Black masks can be effectively used for the sensitive type of skin.
Using a Blackhead extractor tool is not as easy as applying a face mask. First of all, disinfect the tool by submerging it in a disinfectant, then clean your face. Use steam to open your pores, after smoothening the surface take the comedo remover and push the blackhead out the skin gently without any hurry. Succeeding this step apply a normal moisturizer to the affected area for maintaining skin softness.
How to Use Blackhead Removal Tools
Choosing the best blackhead removal tool can be confusing, let me do it for you. Go to the below link to get a blackhead mask. This one can really be helpful in exterminating those stubborn and hard blackheads which have been your greatest distress. This product is available with a discount up to 60 to 70% for a limited time, offering a 30day money back guarantee.
Removing the blackheads in a single attempt is not possible all the time. Following the natural methods without any fail can really increase the chances of getting rid of them. Remember, “Consistency is what makes a Difference.”