Painful all throughout your body that never ends! Your signs aren’t recognized as a known illness? It affects your joints, muscle, ligaments and your body is only painful to the touch? You might have Fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a very serious condition, not an illness.
There are many ways to cure this condition, but a lot have serious and long lasting effects. With Fibromyalgia, you often feel tired and hurt all over. Your physician might not find anything wrong with you after many laboratory tests.
The precise cause of fibromyalgia is still unknown however it is thought that the nerves in the muscle tissue become exhausted because of inflammation and send signs to your brain and it’s recognized as pain.
One of the examinations your physician might run to know your signs of Fibromyalgia, are determining specific locations on your body which are very sensitive to pain a bit of pressure. There are eighteen points situated in symmetrical pairs from head down to the knees.
Fibromyalgia Pain Tender Points: There are 9 pairs of particular spots which are abnormally gentle to soft pressure. These are extremely distinctive in the test of Fibromyalgia.
- In the lower vertebra of the neck’
- Insertion of the second rib
- In the upper portion of the thigh bone
- In the mid of the knee joint
- Muscles linked to the base of your skull
- Muscle of your neck and upper back
- Mid back muscle
- Side of the elbow
- Outer and upper and outer muscles of the buttocks
Co-Existing Conditions: A lot of people suffering fibromyalgia might also have:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Restless legs syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
The signs of fibromyalgia might vary with modifications in physical activity, stress and weather.
Fibromyalgia pain could be described as a steady dull ache, happening from the muscles and/or joints. To be regarded Fibromyalgia, the pain will be on equal sides of the body.
Fatigue and Sleep Disturbances
With fibromyalgia, you awake worn out and exhausted, as though you didn’t have sufficient sleep and this might be after hours of sleep. It is thought that this medical condition rarely allows you to reach deep restorative level of sleep required to refresh your soul and body. Other sleep conditions which are associated to fibromyalgia take account of restless legs syndrome and sleep apnea.
- Heredity: It appears that when a member of the family has this condition, which you have a higher risk of having it also.
- Rheumatic Disease: Once you have lupus or rheumatoid arthritis, you stand an utmost risk of having fibromyalgia.
- Treatment: Cures for fibromyalgia must include self care as well as needed treatments.
There are options to the Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs NSAID through utilizing herbal or natural remedies as well as supplements. Serrapeptase enzyme is an extremley effective and safe in relieving the pain as well as inflammation of fibromyalgia. There are no recognized side effects to Serrapeptase.
Leticia B. Fowler uses a wide range of different chiropractic, physical retraining, myofascial, and neurological techniques to achieve our results. Our goal is not simply to focus on a single, or a limited amount of, areas of your body.