Menopause is a natural part in the life of every woman, but it’s not the most pleasant one. Hot flashes, night sweats and anxiety are just some of the issues that affect women in menopause.
These will not be the same for every woman, nor will they have the same intensity, but the fact is, menopause can cause many problems. Luckily, science is here to help.
Namely, you can take special supplements that can alleviate the symptoms of menopause. Supplements like Estrovive.
What is Estrovive?
Estrovive is an herbal formula that can help relieve and eliminate menopausal symptoms. This dietary supplement comes in the form of capsules, of which you get 60 in one pack.
Cellular Research, the company behind Estrovive, actually spent 18 months on researching which herbs work best for alleviating menopausal syndromes.
Furthermore, they only used ingredients that were hand selected, as well as sourced from non-GMO growers, which tells you a lot about their dedication to quality when it comes to helping women in menopause.
We’ve already mentioned that Estrovive contains a blend of herbs, but which ones? Let’s take a look at the some of the things you’ll find on the list of ingredients.
· Soy isoflavones. If you’re familiar with this, isoflavones is a natural chemical that occurs in soy, which the body converts into phytoestrogens. Furthermore, soy has is an efficient ingredient and nutritional supplement in breast cancer survivors and menopausal women.
· Black cohosh. Native to eastern parts of the United States, Native Americans have used this herb for hundreds of years as a remedy for menopause and PMS. Some studies have also shown that this herb improves sleep in postmenopausal women. Another benefit is that some natural extracts in black cohosh behave like estrogen in the body.
· Sage. This ingredient has cognitive benefits, or more specifically, it can increase mental acuity. It’s also good for combating memory loss and Alzheimer’s disease.
· Blessed Thistle. A healing agent which is also beneficial for feminine health.
· Squawvine. Also called deer berry, this ingredient has also been used in traditional Native American medicine. It helps with anxiety, and it’s also beneficial for sleep disorders.
In addition to all these ingredients, each pill of Estrovive also contains dong quai, licorice, vitex berry, red clover, false unicorn, red raspberry, as well as Mexican wild yam.
What Can Estrovive Do For You?
Estrovive is a dietary supplement that can be beneficial for a range of problems that are associated with menopause. For starters, it helps with body heat regulation, which is something a lot of women have problems with. Next, it can boost your energy, while making sure you’re in a positive mood.
Another benefit of Estrovive is that it increases libido. It can also boost hormonal balance, which is another issue that menopausal women often face. And all this is done in a natural way, with natural ingredients, so that’s a strong argument towards this product.
How Does Menopause Affect You?
While there are a lot of symptoms of menopause, not all women will experience them, or at least not on the same level. The symptoms, such as hot flashes, night sweats and anxiety can vary greatly from woman to woman, and some of them can even be permanent.
Menopause affects hypothalamus, which is the part of the brain that controls the hormonal balance. It becomes less effective, which compromises the ability of ovaries to produce estrogen.
Why an Herbal Remedy?
Thanks to the unique combination of herbs, Estrovive is quite an effective supplement for dealing with menopausal problems. In fact, herbal remedies have long been used in traditional medicines around the world, so it’s no surprise that the science is taking advantage of that knowledge.
Click on the button below and check the fantastic Amazon Reviews for yourself:
Dosage & Cautions
Each bottle of Estrovive contains 60 capsules. Since the serving size is 2 capsules, that means that a single bottle will last for about a month. The recommendation is to take the capsules with a meal, or in some other way that’s directed by a healthcare professional.
As with many supplements, it’s worth noting that you should consult your healthcare professional before deciding whether this product is good for you or not. This is especially true for those that are allergic to any of the ingredient that Estrovive contains. Since there are some many of them, it’s worth researching the ingredient list.
The product makes a lot of claims, but does it live up to them? If the customer reviews are anything to judge about, it does.
However, as we already mentioned, not every woman will have the same degree of menopausal symptoms, so Estrovive might not have the same effect for every woman. So make sure to consult your doctor and see how this product can help you deal with menopause syndromes.
Click on the button and buy your first package now!