Rheumatoid is a chronic autoimmune joint disease that affects your joints. In starting, it affects your small joints, and after progression, it starts affecting your big joints too. There is a possibility of Rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Ayurveda. Because the modern health care system has no particular treatment for Rheumatoid arthritis. They are giving steroids to suppress diseases’ symptoms but not giving you a permanent solution to your problem.
Therefore in the Ayurveda health care system, multiple techniques will help eliminate infections from the body.
Adopting an unhealthy lifestyle leads to harmful toxins in the body, due to which the immune system gets over-activated and starts destroying the body’s healthy cells. An Ayurveda is the only way that can prevent you from these autoimmune diseases.
What is rheumatoid arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune joint inflammatory disease, in which you may feel knee pain and difficulty in movements.
Risk factors of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Let’s take a look at the factors, which increase the risk of getting Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Females are more prone to get rheumatoid arthritis than Males due to menopause or hormonal changes.
- Age: rheumatoid arthritis can affect any age, but it mainly starts in the middle ages.
- Family History: there are more chances to get this health problem if you have a family history of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Smoking: Smoking is also one of the leading factors of getting rheumatoid arthritis. It leads to excessive toxins buildup in the joints and affects the joints cartilage.
- Exposure to pollution: Excessive exposure to silica and asbestos increases the chances of getting Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Obesity: Obesity is a leading cause of rheumatoid arthritis development in the body in today’s time. Overweight leads to wear and tear of joint ligaments and reduces the strength of joints and muscles.
Symptoms Of Rheumatoid Arthritis
With the adoption of Arthritis knee pain Ayurvedic treatment, you can get relief from the symptoms mentioned below.
- Joint inflammation
- Joint pain
- Difficulty in movements
- Difficulty in standing and sitting
- Presence of redness in joint
- Joint stiffness
- Loss of appetite
- Tiredness or fatigue
- Gait changes or posture changes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, it is found that natural remedies are used to heal rheumatoid arthritis since ancient times. There are different processes in Ayurveda, which maintain the equilibrium in three doshas of the body and prevents you from other health illnesses. It has been found that rheumatoid arthritis occurs due to an imbalance in Vata and Rakta dosha of the body. And Ayurveda works on balancing these two doshas for the prevention of this chronic health problem.
Rheumatoid arthritis problems occur due to toxins buildup in the body. For that, Panchakarma therapy is performed to get rid of this health problem. Panchakarma therapy is an essential part of Rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Ayurveda. It includes various steps:
- Snehana: In this Ayurvedic therapy step the body is massaged with herbal oil and ghee to remove the toxins.
- Vamana: It is an Ayurvedic process in which therapeutic vomiting is induced to remove the toxins in the prevention of Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Virechana: In this Ayurvedic therapy, Herbal oil or ghee is administered through the rectum to clean the alimentary canal.
- Lepa: In this step, applying natural herbs paste helps reduce the joint’s discomfort and pain.
- Pariseka: in this process, an herbal decoction is prepared on affected joints to eliminate the problem.
A healthy life is a top thing that can prevent you from Rheumatoid arthritis. Follow these healthy tips and prevent yourself from Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Build your immune system strong with the consumption of Vitamin C rich food like Oranges, Lemon, Broccoli, and grapefruit.
- Eat garlic, ginger, turmeric, nuts, and seeds to reduce the joints inflammation.
- Quit smoking and chewing tobacco to stay safe for Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Engage yourself in some physical activity to maintain a healthy weight.
- Take preventive measures to protect yourself from pollution exposure.
- Eat a healthy and nutritious diet.
- Maintain good gut health by having a fiber-rich diet.
Natural Remedies or Ayurvedic Herbs
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties that prevents you from joint inflammation. Cinnamon is the key ingredient of Arthritis knee pain Ayurvedic treatment.
- Willow bark: The willow tree’s bark has anti-inflammatory properties, reducing the knee inflammation and reducing the discomfort.
- Ginger: Ginger has Anti Inflammatory property and has an abundance of antioxidants. Its consumption prevents harmful toxins from a buildup in the body and prevents joint inflammation.
To get rid of rheumatoid arthritis, you can use multiple herbs such as Turmeric, Ginger, Stinging nettle, Black pepper, Ashwagandha, and Green tea. Rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Ayurveda includes all herbs to heal this problem.