How To Tone Your Body In Six Months: 7 Effective Tips
Having a fit and toned body is a necessity for many people worldwide. When your body is fit, it looks better as well as operates at full-capacity. Though some people try to get fit strictly for vanity purposes, others tend to get fit for health purposes. No matter the reason, a healthy body just so happens to be a happy body, and that speaks volumes. Unfortunately, getting fit may not be the easiest thing to achieve. There are many contributing factors that will dictate your end results. This article is written for you, the fitness enthusiast, and it will provide valuable information to help you build a toned body in as little as six weeks.
Disclaimer On What To Do For Your Specific Body Type
One of the very first things that you should do is to make goals for yourself. These goals shouldn’t be too outlandish in which you could be setting yourself up for certain disappointment. If you already possess quite a bit of body fat on your frame, then you’ll definitely be going through a cutting phase. A cutting phase is simply decreasing your caloric intake while engaging in full-body exercises. If you’re a slim individual who could use some muscle, then you’ll definitely need to increase your caloric intake while engaging in muscle-building training. If you’re not going the personal-trainer route, then you can certainly benefit from this article. Now that we have the basic fundamentals down, here are seven tips that will effectively tone your body in six months.
- Leading An Active Lifestyle: First and foremost, you’re going to have to get up off the couch to set your body in motion. If you’re new to health & fitness, then this is basically the best way to start. As the old saying goes, “a body in motion stays in motion.” This notion rings true on so many levels. Since you don’t necessarily have the foundational knowledge of what types of training to do, setting your body in motion will get your body use to the swing of things. Walking, jogging, treadmills, stair steppers or body-weight exercises will start the muscle-building process, and you’ll be burning calories.
- Diet: If you’re trying to shed body weight, then you’ll most definitely need to restructure your diet. Foods that are high in protein will become a staple for your daily eating habits, and all junk foods should be tossed out of the window. Leafy greens are great foods for losing weight because they’re high in fiber and low in calories. Leafy greens naturally possesses antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. Salmon is full of quality protein and is dense in nutrients. Salmon also keeps you full while helping your body to build lean muscle mass. Other high-quality, weight loss foods include:
- Whole Eggs
- Lean Beef
- Chicken Breast
Click here https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/20-most-weight-loss-friendly-foods#section11 for a list of weight-loss-friendly foods.
Before we get back to training advice, just know that supplements can aid and enhance your muscle-toning lifestyle. Finding supplements online is as easy as a Google search so click https://www.intense-workout.com/supplements.html for information on some of the best supplements to help tone your physique.
- High-Intensity Training: If you’re a veteran to the game, then you could participate in high-intensity training because you’ll know what to do. HIT will burn the most amount of fat while building lean muscle. This type of training can be brutal because of its fast pace. You’ll be completing a variety of exercises back-to-back and without any rest. You’ll surely “feel the burn” of progress after each training session.
- Squats: Squats are considered to be the best overall exercise because it builds rock-solid muscle fast. In addition to that, squats will get your body growing as a unit because so many muscles are engaged during the movement. For toning your body, try doing light-weight squats with a higher number of reps. Low reps and heavy weight is more so for building larger muscles.
- Bicycling: Dust off your old bike and get to moving for a lean, sexy physique. Bicycling is perfect for burning large amounts of calories in a short period of time. Your body will be in constant motion during this time. Depending on the set gear of your bike, bicycling is a great toner for the legs. Have you ever seen the legs of a professional cycler? If you’re more advanced, then try bicycling in areas with various elevations. The burning sensation could be agonizing, but it’s well-worth the results.
- Bodyweight Exercises: Calisthenics are tried-and-true exercises for toning your body. Of course, you’ll be performing basic exercises such as push–ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, hip thrusts and even shadow boxing. In some cases, calisthenics offered better results than those who use actual weights for toning the body. Bodyweight exercising can be performed throughout the day, they’re less stressful to the joints, and they’re rather easy to do.
- Join A Gym & Get A Personal Trainer: If you’re fairly new to working out, and you feel that you don’t have the most knowledge to get things done correctly, then joining a gym is a great route to take. Gyms can be intimidating for some people, but you’ll have access to a wide range of machines. Many gyms offer personal trainers, but it could cost you a pretty penny. If you can afford the expense, are trying to meet your six-month deadline and want the best possible training equipment at your disposal, then joining a gym and getting a trainer is definitely for you. Your trainer will design a personal plan that will meet your specific needs.