Michael Rotman, MD is a certified urologist serving New York patients at Murray Hill and Lawrence, New York. He uses the experience of fifteen years to deliver customized treatment plans targeting individual needs and symptoms. If you have concerns, questions, comments, or would like to book an appointment, reach out via phone or the online booking tool. Dr. Rotman is a keen listener, friendly, and has a great sense of humor.
This article answers questions that you may have about Dr. Rotman’s practice in New York.
Michael Rotman, MD, is a top urologist based out of New York with fifteen years of experience in shaping medical minds and improving individual patients’ lives. He left the New York University College of Arts & Sciences in 1993 and completed an MD in 1997 from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rotman completed a residency as a Chief Urology Resident at the Beth Israel Medical Center in 2002 and still serves as an Attending Urologist and Clinical Instructor. He applies an experience of over fifteen years in shaping the medical minds and lives of patients. The practice welcomes new patients and those making subsequent visits to Dr. Rotman.
Michael Rotman, MD, has published various papers in the field of urology and participates actively in the medical community in organizations like:
- New York Medical Society
- American Urologic Association
- American Foundation of Urologic Disease
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Rotman serves the New York area through patient-centered treatment plans delivering the best care for erectile dysfunction and prostate cancer patients. He pays close attention to the latest medical treatment options and innovations in a friendly setting.
You can have productive appointments with Dr. Rotman in English, Russian, Spanish, or Yiddish. Contact the practice over the phone or the online platform to learn more about available treatment options. Dr. Rotman is motivated and well equipped to deliver urologic care for your entire family.
Services Offered by Dr. Rotman
Dr. Rotman specializes in:
- Benign proscratic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Prostate cancer
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Kidney stones
- STD Treatment
- Low testosterone chorionic gonadotropin (HCG)
- EDShockwave therapy
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
- Penile shockwave therapy
- Telehealth appointments
Why Should I Visit Dr. Rotman?
- Dr. Rotman uses highly customized treatment plans addressing individual concerns and symptoms.
- The practice avails flexible payment options favoring insured, uninsured, and underinsured patients in New York and the neighboring areas.
- The offices are modern and fully equipped to run conclusive tests and recommended treatment options delivered on-site and through telehealth platforms.
- Dr. Rotman is a board-certified and award-winning urologist serving patients in New York and the neighboring regions.
- The practice specializes in hormone replacement therapy.
- Testimonials are concrete proof that Dr. Rotman delivers quality results as promised.
Dr. Rotman is a lifelong learner that’s motivated to ensure you are living your best life. For urologic care in New York, reach out via phone or the online platforms to learn more about Dr. Rotman’s services and treatment options for your underlying symptoms.